If you ever wonder whether you are just imagining a woman's flirtatious ways, here are 10 signs that she is indeed interested in you:
1. She will act differently around you depending on how confident she is, e.g., acting nervous around you.
2. If you happen to glance at her and you catch her staring back at you, she probably wants you.
3. Look for her eyes to light up when she sees you or hears your name.
4. She seems to go out of her way to be around you and plays with her hair when she talks to you, throws in a comment here or there and she asks you lots of questions about yourself.
5. If she playfully hits you on the shoulder, she definitely likes you. This also includes touching you more often than what friends do, e.g., she's constantly trying to touch your hand.
6. If you see most of her girlfriends glancing back at you and smiling or giggling, she's probably telling her friends about you. Make no mistake about it--what she tells her girlfriends about you is very important.
7. If she trusts you enough to let you in on a couple of personal things about herself, she probably likes you.
8. If she constantly asks about your relationship status and asks your preference in types of women, she's likely fishing to see if she might meet your interests.
9. If she likes you, she will probably laugh at all your jokes-- even if they're not funny!
10. If she asks you to go out and do something only with her, she's trying to send you the message that she wants to be more than just friends.