Monday, February 9, 2009
5 First Date Questions to Ask
Going on a first date can be pretty intimidating for some people. What you need is to shake the conversation up with some unique questions instead of the regular lackluster ones that get served on first dates. Here are five interesting first date questions that could put you in a better position to decide if this first encounter could possibly lead to a second date and beyond.
1. What are the qualities of your ideal relationship?
She can reveal what she's looking for in life and what kind of a relationship she expects out of a partner.
2. What do you like to do for fun?
This will let you know if you can share leisure activities.
3. What is the sort of relationship you are looking for and why?
Most experts agree this is the most important question you can ask on a first date because once it's asked, you should know what you are getting into.
4. What do you look for in a guy?
Her answer can reveal her romantic aspirations.
5. What's the most annoying thing a person can do to you?
Her answer will reveal her likes and dislikes better.